- This New retrofit flow control panel will upgrade your 7MC or 7MC II with the 9MC flow meters, in a matter of minutes!
- The orginal 7MC Flow meters were not adjustable nor were they accurate; not even close to a measurable printed value!
- The 7MC was never repeatable from place to place or booth to booth
- Parameters had to be develop from one booth to the next. Watch out if the gas pressure were changed
- Sulzer Metco did realize this and developed the 9MC control console; which is very accurate with the set of flow meters chosen for it.
- As a calibration group, we have approved the quality of the Metco 9MC. We wanted to improved the robust 7MC and 7MC II to match the quality of the 9MC by using the same type of flow meters. The Flow Meters of the 7MC’s are obsolete and not accurate yet your console is still robust and useful with this modification!
When your people, install this 9MC upgrade flow panel into your 7MC you now can use Sulzer Metco 9MC parameterswith Sulzer style of guns.
Your operators can now maintain the pressures with the regulators, supplied on the front, for the designed tube pressures vs. scfh flow scale [adjustable] along side the tube for adjusting the flows. We now can calibrate to within 2% most of the time on a 3% flow tube rarely do we see a tube over 3%.
As the operator adjusts the gas flows he can also adjust pressures at the same time to maintain very accurate and repeatable flows within the flow/pressure design of the tube. This is one step above the Metco 9MC, because we have put the regulators right in front of the operator as he adjusts the parameter flows. Now there is no reason to not be perfect on pressure and flow settings.
This System Has Tested Good, Calibrated and is Ready to Ship!
This system has a 6 month Parts Only Warranty
Price Reduced due to Improved Production and the Success of this Unit!
If you been looking to get your 7MC upgraded now is the perfect time.
Terms: Cash Sales Only